Marquee Series: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 offers a highly visual, hands-on approach to learning Microsoft PowerPoint. Ideal for the 1 or 2 credit courses, this text facilitates self-paced, accelerated, and traditional learning formats.
- Step-by-step, project-based instruction in two- and four-page activities with screen visuals help students meet learning objectives quickly.
- Four progressive levels of case-based assessment, including the popular Marquee Challenge, ensure software mastery at the introductory level.
- Teaches the basics of effective slideshow design.
- Model answers of in-section projects are shown in text.
- Individual Challenge activity connects students’ lives and interests to project goals.
Available in Spring 2016!